The saddest video ever The saddest video ever

Funny stuff

This is pretty damn funny. Who cares if it's not really a flash, spread the wealth baby!

Madness AftermathClean Up Madness AftermathClean Up

LOL!

It was very brief, but i thought it was hilarious!

Xboxcatquest Xboxcatquest

That explains a lot

Now I know what my cat does when i'm away!!!

RadioTubeClock responds:

All has been revealed. :)

Beautiful Nightmare Beautiful Nightmare

This is very well done mechanically I think, as any qualms as I have about the mechanics can be attributed to it being a nightmare[The slow running and having a hard time with jumps being a common trope in nightmares for example] although the way platforms will push you up if you don't quite make the jump but your legs still touch the platform is kinda off putting to me.
My main problem is that it felt as if you were expecting common nightmare tropes to carry the atmosphere of the game in a short platformer. The problem with that is you begin immediately subjecting the player to "disturbing" imagery, which out of context is just something that the player can easily walk by without having a second thought. Point being it lacked incentive to feel anything because there was no baseline of "okay". Just immediate doom and gloom.
That said that problem was cured near the end when running away from the eye, that was where your game shined. I had incentive, "Run from the eyeball representing paranoia". Also very good use of audio.
I'd suggest adding a little bit more context in game past, "It's a nightmare".

thelonelynug responds:

I appreciate that feedback. I agree. Had I had a better backstory or safespace before sending you off into the "nightmare" would have helped this game. I will definitely take this into consideration for my next game. Thank you for your time I appreciate you.

Stress Chess Stress Chess

It was alright and had a neat spin, the angle and resolution made it a little strenuous on my eyes at times and the pings sounds could do to be lowered in my opinion.

XTreme Segway XTreme Segway

This game is EXTREME-

-LY boring.. could we be aloud to at least jump higher than 2 in please.

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

I don't think that review was worthless.

If he hadn't made that review, "Dot Dot Dot", would've never been inspired! And that been would've a shame. so thank you axman13, your crappy input has indirectly made Newgrounds a better place!

Kryptonite (Acapella) Kryptonite (Acapella)

Acapella...

Genius! who woulda thought it would make the song better. Besides you. ;p

NSFW Furries NSFW Furries

This pic is a really good draft in my opinion. But I think it would be a bit better if the Zoom in bubble had a bit of smoother border than sketch lines, and maybe a little more coloring inside the bubble

AngelSkyXXIV responds:

Yeah I know, I've got tired of drawing lol It was late but Next time I'll do it better. xD